Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Im not dead... I swear it

Ive just been working and working and working... and a bit depressed since I am still working construction. The time I have had to daw has been good though and I promise to share some of that with you as soon as I get this new macbook properly set up ( apparently the new macbook cannot run Photoshop cs2 so I have to wait for cs3... or maybe use painter to scan and import.. I dunno ) anyhow... The last few,, 5 or 6, weeks have just been work. It's jack hammering .. Sawing..hammer smashing fun.. fun not included.. I had an accident on the job last week where a large truck bed full of metal sheeting (which was attatched to a crane ) was being lowered down and I slipped and gt my leg pinned between the bed and a metal beam for a few seconds .. that was exciting, so no work for a week... 4 days in and Im ready to go back for the last 2 weeks or whatever and then go home for the holidays! ANYHOW! I hope everyone is doing well.. I promise to share some stuff soon.. it's been way too long .. if you want you can always see my stuff at

www.maizekid74.deviantart.com

Take car yallz.. and Happiest of Holidays to everyone..
Big Lov
Shane

3 comments:

The Monkeyking said...

Oh, you can post on deviantfart.com ( or as I like to call it "lookatmeidrawfaries.com) but not on your own blog??? What's with that??? ;)

I'll tell you what I really think of that site when I'm about 50 sheets to the wind this saturday when you come out for my birthday. :)

John Rozum said...

I figured you were busy. I was just hoping it was with something using your illustative talents vs your hammer swinging skills. Glad you didn't suffer a serious injury being crushed by sheet metal.



I look forward to seeing your stuff whenever you get a chance to post it. I'm in a similar boat. I have no scanner right now, so can't put up anything I can't photograph until I get a new one.

Mick said...

sounds more exciting than what i have been up to